500 Cascade Place, Bldg D, Taft
Bowling Rules & Etiquette
- Wait for the bowler to your right or left to deliver their ball if you're bowling at the same time.
- All releases must be below the line of the hip. Do not throw the ball overhand.
- Remain behind your fellow bowler while he/she is bowling.
- Confine your bowling to your own lane.
- Observe the foul line, even in casual play. Play fair.
- Never bowl in street shoes. Shirt and proper bowling shoes are required.
- Avoid using someone else's ball without permission.
- The use of drugs, alcohol, tobacco products or profanity is strictly prohibited.
- Be ready when it's your turn.
- Children 14 years or younger must have adult supervision while bowling.
- Food and drink are to stay in the spectator area only, not on the bowling lanes.